Sunday 28 June 2015

BAD HABITS DYES HARD:Tonto Dike's Smoking Habit


 BAD HABITS DYES HARD:Tonto Dike's Smoking Habit


BAD HABITS DYES HARD:Tonto Dike's Smoking Habit

 Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh seems not to be bothered by her name being the headlines for the wrong reasons. She was involved in a nasty altercation with a popular actor all because he would not follow her out to smoke.
In a recent interview, Tonto Dikeh was asked why people portray her as being controversial, and she replied saying:

"Yes, a lot of people say I am controversial. I can even say that about myself. Tonto is this, Tonto is that, today Tonto is doing this, tomorrow she is doing that. I can categorically say that I am very controversial myself. I think that Africans are not all that exposed to a lot of daring acts and once you do that, you become a very strange person to them. And before you know it, you have become a topic. It goes on and on like that just because you have deviated from who they think you’re. Just because you’re doing something different from what others do, they will call you a lot of names, that’s just what I can say about that"

asking about her addiction to smoking and the implications on her health, she said:
"I appreciate the fact that people are getting worried about my smoking habit, but why? Is it because I am Tonto Dikeh or because they love me and they want me to be in good health? They’re two different things but I don’t care. I care only when you give reasons for talking about me smoking.

 I don’t think that should affect you, so far you’re not my brother or my  sister. We are not from the same family. My smoking habit doesn’t affect your life in any way. If I die tomorrow, you’re not going to bury me. My father has the money to bury me .So, why are they talking about it?

well if you must know we don't have to be related by blood to be concerned about your well-being
So sad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment